SUPPORT OUR WORK
Join us in creating healthy and happy families in our community. Community support ensures our ability to meet the needs of local women and men facing unplanned pregnancy decisions.
Make a monthly or one-time gift.
All donations are tax-deductible. Our financial statements are available and our advancement team is always happy to answer your questions. We welcome sustaining donors and can set up your recurring donation plan. Planned giving is also available.
Ensure our ability to meet the needs of local women and families through:
- Smile.amazon.com (Add the “Options on Main Pregnancy Resource Center” as your charity.)
- Kroger Community Rewards (Organization ID is AS757)
- Underwrite a new client visit for $200
- Apply for a weekly volunteer position.
- Become a “Life Link” by making a $50 or more monthly contribution.
- Sponsor training for staff members.
- Donate a gift card or practical items to meet client needs.
We welcome sustaining donors and can set up your recurring donation plan. Planned giving is also available.
Take a Tour
Please complete the CONTACT form below to schedule a center tour.
- Where? 910 S. Main Street Jonesboro, AR 72401
- How long? 6:30pm – 7:45pm (We promise to be done on time or earlier!)
- How much? Nothing!
- We serve a light dinner! (We will cover the cost of the meal.)
- Bring your small group, friends, or your spouse!
We love families, but this is an adults only event. Please ask us how your entire family can be involved with our Change for Life fundraiser!
If you are unable to make it to your Center Tour, please call the center at (870) 932-6644. Please leave a message if it is after hours!
Annual Fundraising Gala
We are so excited to host Dr. Tony Evans at this year’s gala. Dr. Evans is one of the country’s most respected evangelical leaders. He is a pastor, best-selling author and president of The Urban Alternative, a national ministry that seeks to transform lives lives through the proclamation and application of the Word of God. Click here to read his full bio.
- Embassy Suites
- Thursday, May 7 at 6pm
- All guests must RSVP online by April 20.
Dinner is complimentary and a fundraising ask will be extended. For more questions, please email Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Gala, send us a message or call (870) 932-6644.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Please use this form to contact us to learn more or to meet our current needs.