Sanctity of Life
Sunday, January 17th
Sanctity of Life is a day to recognize the innocent lives lost and to celebrate the brave individuals who chose life for their baby and all of the lives saved from abortion.
Options advocates for life by providing free services to women and men facing unexpected pregnancies. Services include pregnancy testing, options education, ultrasounds, parenting programs, material support, and after-abortion counseling.
We ask you to join us in championing for life in our local community by getting involved in this life-saving work through prayer, volunteering, and giving. Now is the time for God’s people to get LOUD about LIFE! Don’t you agree?
7 Ways for You and Your Church to Recognize Sanctity of Life Day
- Participate in Bottles for Life (donate spare change) or make a one-time gift
- Use custom bulletin inserts from Options on Main – digital and print versions are available
- Show a client testimony video in one of your services
- Have an Options’ staff member speak
- Take up a special offering for Options on Main with your church
- Pray for women in unexpected pregnancies and for lives to be saved!
- Attend our Open House for Options in Paragould
For more questions, please email Valerie at email@example.com.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Please use this form to contact us to learn more or to meet our current needs.