Am I pregnant?
It’s clearly a commonly Googled question so we thought we’d help you figure out if you need to take the next step and come in for lab-grade pregnancy testing.
- Is your period more than 2 days late?
- Have you felt any changes in your breasts? Soreness, heavier, nipple changes?
- Do any smells bother you?
- How tired are you? Sleeping regularly but still feeling wiped out?
- Do you have a metallic taste in your mouth?
- Are you bloated?
- Do you have any other symptoms in combination? (headaches, nausea, food aversions, cravings)
- How’s your emotional health? (mood swings, unexplained highs or lows)
- Have you experienced spotting that went away after a day or two?
- Have you had unprotected sex or contraceptive failure this past month?
If you answer yes to a few of these questions, give us a call or send us a message. We provide free lab-grade pregnancy testing and if needed, a diagnostic ultrasound which is the best way to 100% confirm whether you are pregnant or not.
Even if you’ve already taken a home pregnancy test, come see us. We can provide confirmation and help you explore all your options in a safe, supportive place.
Contact us for a no-cost consultation.