If your pregnancy is unplanned, you may be considering options other than to choose to parent or to have an abortion. Adoption is not for everyone, but it is a loving, beautiful choice. If you have thought, could adoption be right for me and my baby? We’re here to help.
Options on Main provides accurate information on all your pregnancy options, including the choices adoption has to offer. We provide free information about the adoption process and referrals to adoption agencies that best meet your needs. In most cases, financial assistance for medical and living expenses is available for the birth mother, along with many other benefits.
There is plenty of time to consider whether adoption is the right parenting choice for your child. We can answer any questions that may arise in a safe, confidential setting.
Questions we hear most often are –
- Can I really pick the parents?
- How much ongoing contact will I have?
- Do I have to pay for anything? What about my pregnancy costs?
- What can I expect?
- Will my child understand?
- How are adoptive parents vetted?
- Can I talk to anyone else who has made an adoption plan?
- Do I have to tell the father of the baby?
- Is there counseling available?
- What are the pregnancy and adoption laws in Arkansas for minors?
- What if I change my mind?
You have the right to understand how adoption could affect you and to receive support, including counseling during and after your pregnancy.
We can help you consider the facts about adoption, as you decide if it may be a fit for your situation. Start a conversation about adoption by giving us a call and scheduling a free, confidential appointment with one of our pregnancy decision coaches.
We are not connected with any adoption agency and never profit from your decision.